Filed under:Mountaineering, Sponsored, Trekking & Expedition Companies, Walking / Trekking, mountaineering, trekking, World Expeditions
In 1975, the World Expeditions team laced up their hiking boots and hit the Himalayan trails with their first group of trekkers to Nepal. The philosophy was a simple one; to provide extraordinary adventures for small groups of travellers with a keen focus on responsible tourism and providing support to local communities. World Expeditions haven’t slowed down since.
Quality trekking is World Expeditions’ forte and in the recent years, they have established a series of private eco camps that take trekking comfort to a new level. Exclusive to World Expeditions, you can find these in both the Annapurna and Everest regions of Nepal as well as on the Larapinta Trail in Australia’s Red Centre.
Whether looking to join a group or travelling privately as a group of friends or as a family, the experienced World Expeditions team in London is ready to assist you.
Find a selection of popular World Expeditions’ trekking and mountaineering holidays:
- Everest Base Camp & Kala Pattar
- Inca Rivers Trek – Choquequirao to Machu Picchu
- Costa Rica Traverse
- Chomolhari Base Camp Trek
- Annapurna Circuit Trek
- Pamirs Fann Mountains Trek
- Everest High Passes
- Canadian Rockies Mountaineering Course
- Mera Peak Expedition
- Damavand Expedition Iran
- Mont Blanc Guided Walk
- Aconcagua Expedition
- Women’s Adventures Series
- Bhutan Snowman Trek
- Great Himalaya Trail – the full traverse or one of 7 sections
- Salcantay Trek and Machu Picchu
- Everest Circuit & the Cho La
- Gokyo and the Renjo La
- Great Patagonian Traverse
- Kilimanjaro – Rongai Route
- Ethiopia Simien Mountains and Beyond
- Mont Blanc Ascent
- Alpine Introduction Course and Gran Paradiso Climb
Search their website for trip details and departure dates.