Filed under:Competitions, Competitions, News, News, GP Batteries PR52, rechargeble torch
In this week’s big competition we have 10 of the latest rechargeable torches from GP Batteries up for grabs, offering more power and longer run time than traditional torches.
Designed to easily and conveniently charge, the Beam Multi-purpose Rechargeable PR52 torch offers outdoor enthusiasts a professional-grade flashlight that doesn’t need disposable batteries; saving the environment and users money in the long term.
Featuring a micro USB port design, the rechargeable PR52 model can be paired with the GP range of Portable PowerBanks to offer charging on the go not only for your Beam torch but a range of devices from your hand-held GPS to your mobile phone. The torch can also easily be charged on any other USB device such a laptop or in the car.
Another significant benefit of the rechargeable models is that they offer more power and a longer run time compared to traditional primary battery powered torches. Furthermore, unlike with a traditional battery operated torch, once you notice the brightness start to dim, you can simply recharge it to return it to its optimum output.
Suitable for a multitude of outdoor activities, the Beam Multi-purpose Rechargeable PR52 retails for £69.99 (power bank not included). Key features include:
- Made of durable aircraft grade aluminium
- Hardwearing anodized protective coating
- Tail stand / anti-roll tail stand and anti-roll
- Lumen output^ 450 lm – 22 lm
- Beam distance^ 160 meter
- Runtime^ 100%: 2h 45m / 50%: 5h / 5%: 43h
- IPX-4, water resistant
- 3 brightness levels plus strobe to suit different applications and needs
- Comfortable one-handed focus system, with focus lock
- Tactical dual switch for direct one-handed operation. Instant strobe and momentary-on
- Battery required: one rechargeable Li-ion 18650 battery
- PWM regulation for accurate light output at different levels
- Light source: Cree LED
- Reverse polarity protection
- Dimension: 166 x 35 mm
- Weight: 143g ±7g
For more information about the Beam Multi-purpose Rechargeable PR52 please visit http://uk.gp-design.com/
HOW TO ENTER
For a chance to win one of the 10 PR52 torches we have to give away, just answer the question below:
Question: How does the PR52 torch connect to other devices for charging?
Entries must be received by 30th November 2017, and winners will be announced by 7th December.